Creating and managing widget spaces is only available to Admin’s. The actual usage of a widget space on a page/post is available to Admins, Editors and Authors.
How do I access the widget features?
How do I make changes to a widget space?
A widget can be added to any widget space and a widget can also be added multiple times to the same widget space.
How do I create a new widget space?
- In the Widget Name area enter the new widget space name. Note the restrictions listed.
- Select the Create button.
- You will be notified that the space is created but it will not be visible.
- Refresh your screen and the new space becomes visible and accessible.
How do I delete a widget from a widget space?
- Delete it by selecting “Delete”
- Open up the widget within the widget space
- Select “Delete” which is in a red font
- Simply click on the widget and drag it out of the widget space.
How do I add a widget space to a page?
- Simply add a sidebar module to your page or post
- Now update the sidebar module to access the desired widget space
- Set the detailed attributes on the Design tab