Scheduled release 3/1/2018
We will update the CAWeb Publishing theme to version 1.4.0 on the evening of 2/28 so you will see the changes the morning of 3/1. The features being provided are listed below. If you have any questions or concerns contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Google logos have been added to search features.
- Site logo sizing has been fixed for tablet mode.
- For State Template v5 the Settings link is now accessible via the tab keyboard feature.
- Google Translate has now been fixed for both State Templates v4 and v5 to support the responsive design from desktop to mobile.
- The new State Template v5 color scheme Sacramento is now available.
- You can change your color scheme using either.
- CAWeb Options/Settings -> Color Scheme or
- Appearance/Customize and drill down to CAWeb Options -> Settings -> Color Scheme
The password reset process has been enhanced. When you select “Lost your password?” the URL will remain pointed at the site you are resetting your password for.
- Enter your User Name or Email address and click “Get New Password” you will get a Login screen with a message stating “Check your email for the confirmation link.” (You may need to check your Junk folder to find this email and move it to your inbox).
- Click the link in the email and you can accept the provided password or create your own. If you are creating your own you will have to ensure the password strength gets to a Medium level before you can save it.
- Click “Reset Password”.
- You will receive a confirmation message that your password has been reset and you are ready to login.
We have now enabled the ability to load custom style sheets (.CSS) files for your settings. To add a style sheet to your settings follow the steps below:
- Access CAWeb Options/Settings
- Change tab to Custom CSS
- Click the “+” icon to the right of the Stylesheets label
- Click the Choose File button (this will launch a Windows Explorer window)
- Select the .CSS file you want to add
- Click the Open button and the CSS file will be added
- Repeat the process to add additional files.
- Click the “Save Changes” button and your CSS will be activated.
The CSS files will be processed in the order that you load them to your website. If you want to change the order you can simply drag and drop the files into the order you want. If you change the order make sure you select “Save Changes” again.
*Note: After saving changes you will most likely have to clear the cache for your browser to enable the changes.