Scheduled release 5/7/2018
We will update the CAWeb Publishing theme to version 1.4.3 on the evening of 5/7. The CAWeb Publishing Service team will be making these updates during our published Preventative Maintenance window, 9:00PM to 11:00PM. The update should take no more than 15 minutes and no downtime for site visitors, authors, editors or admins is expected. The features being provided are listed below. If you have any questions or concerns contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We have added a generic Alternative Text for the FavIcon to remove an Accessibility error
We have added a new widget to your dashboard which will indicate your current storage usage versus your allocation.
If your website storage does not exceed the base allocation you will see an image that looks something like the left picture (CAWeb). This tells you how much base allocation is provided for your website along with the percentage used and available.
If your website storage exceeds the base allocation you will see something like the right image (Test). This widget will indicate the base allocation for your site, 100% utilization of the base allocation and the amount over allocated. We also provide you with the estimated overage cost that will be expected on a monthly basis. This is based on the current size of your website. The pie chart shows you the percentage your base allocation and the overage of the complete storage allocation needed for your website.
AddToAny Share Button
Change Log 1.7.26
- Add Mastodon share button
- Update admin interface
- Remove the LinkedIn share count option because LinkedIn no longer provides share counts
- Remove Oknotizie
3.7.0 – 2018-04-25
- Fixed: Subscriber search functionality fixed.
3.6.7 – 2018-04-24
- Fixed: Duplicates in the database will not stop scheduled newsletters anymore.
Enable Media Replace
Change Log 3.2.5
- remove the leftover setcookie and the plugins recommendations.
User Role Editor
Change Log [4.40.3] 06.04.2018
- Update: bbPress detection and code for integration with it was updated to support multisite installations when URE is network activated but bbPress is activated on some sites of the network only. (Free version does not support bbPress roles. It excludes them from processing as bbPress creates them dynamically.)
WP Super Cache
Change Log 1.6.0
- Fix issues in multisite plugin (#501)
- Fixes wp-cli plugin deactivate/activate (#499)
- Cleanup – change quotes. (#495)
- $htaccess_path defines the path to the global .htacess file. (#507)
- Fix ‘cannot redeclare gzip_accepted()’ (#511)
- Correct the renaming of tmp_wpcache_filename (removed unnecessary slash in path) which caused renaming to fail. (#516)
- Add check for Jetpack mobile theme cookie (#515)
- Optimize wp_cache_phase2 and create wpsc_register_post_hooks (#508)
- WPCACHEHOME has a trailing slash (#513)
- Cleanup cache enable/disable and update_mod_rewrite_rules (#500)
- Post Update now clears category cache (#519)
- Various fixes for saving the debug page form (#542)
- Expert-caching and empty parameters, like ?amp, should not serve cached page (#533)
- Tiny Yslow description fix (#527)
- Add ipad to mobile list (#525)
- Hide opcache_invalidate() warnings since it’s disabled some places. (#543)
- Check that HTTP_REFERER exists before checking it. (#544)
- Replace Cron View” with WP Control because it’s still updated. (#546)
- adding hook (wp_cache_cleared) for full cache purges (#537)