1.4.13 Released 5/16/2019!
We have updated the CAWeb Publishing theme to version 1.4.13. The CAWeb Publishing Service team has completed these updates during our published Preventative Maintenance window, 9:00 PM to 11:00 PM. The features being provided are listed below. If you have any questions or concerns contact us at email@example.com.
As part of this release we have also updated Divi to version 3.22.7
Accessibility and State Template Fixes
- For Service tiles tabbing to each tile shows the focus for the current tile.
- For the Post List Module we have removed the Read more button due to receiving duplicate link errors for the compliance checker. Now the title of the post is the only link to access the post.
- We have increased the color contrast for Events links in the Post List module.
- With the Full Width Slide Show Banner module you are now able to select the placement of the text box to either left, center or right. This can be a different setting for each image in your banner. Additionally for this module when there is only one banner image the image counter and pause button are no longer displayed.
- On system updates we had an issue with User based Java Script files being removed. This issue has now been resolved. If you previously had custom Java Script files you may want to confirm they are still available to your site.
- The Settings Tab that is part of your Utility header was not displaying correctly for some sites. After clicking the settings tab the menu would display and immediately be removed. This issue has been resolved.
- The Divi Accessibility plugin has been enabled and configured for all CAWeb sites.This plugin works behind the scenes to correct a11y errors in the core Divi product that have not yet been remediated by the Elegant Themes company.