1.4.15 Released 6/13/2019
We have updated the CAWeb Publishing theme to version 1.4.15. The CAWeb Publishing Service team has completed these updates during our published Preventative Maintenance window, 9:00 PM to 11:00 PM. The features being provided are listed below. If you have any questions or concerns contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For this release we are on Divi version 3.23.3
Accessibility and State Template Fixes
- We have fixed the focus feature for the Divi Toggle module.
- For TablePress focus was not enabled for the columns. This has now been resolved.
- Resolved the tabbing issue for second level navigation items.
- For the MailPoet plugin we have fixed the Focus and color contrast issues.
- We have fixed the tabbing focus and color contrast for the WPForms Plugin.
- Note: One item we are not able to resolve is the Date picker feature for date fields. We are sending a request to the plugin owners to try and get this resolved. If you have users enter dates you may have to change the field type to a text field until the Plugin owners resolve the issue.
- If you are using the Phone field make sure you have it set to U.S. and not Smart. The Smart feature causes numerous errors and should not really be required for a California website.
- Resolved tabbing focus issues with the Divi Blurb module.
- For the Section Carousel module we have fixed tabbing focus and Alternative text (Image Fit).
- For the site Search, the focus tabbing was not functioning correctly and has now been fixed.
- We have incorporated the new State Template change for the search text to now read “Search this Site” rather than “Custom Search”
- The Profile Banner module CSS ID and CSS Class were not functioning. This has now been resolved.
- Added to the bottom of each page: “Powered by CAWeb Publishing Service”
- For the Section Carousel, a text block was appearing for an image even if the image did not include a title or description. The text box is now suppressed when both the title and description are empty.