Scheduled release 4/29/2019
We will update the CAWeb Publishing theme to version 1.4.18 on the evening of 8/29/2019. The CAWeb Publishing Service team will be making these updates during our published Preventative Maintenance window, 9:00 PM to 11:00 PM. The update should take no more than 15 minutes and no downtime for site visitors, authors, editors or admins is expected. The features being provided are listed below. If you have any questions or concerns contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of this release we have also updated Divi to version 3.27
Accessibility and State Template Fixes
- Removed the Alt attribute for the Fav Icon thus eliminating an HTML error.
- Added the Aria-atomic= “true” to resolve the warning message on the error container.
- Resolved the color contrast for mobile menus.
- Resolved the screen reader issues tied to mobile menus.
- Fixed the positioning of the Mobile menu in relationship to the search icon.
- Fixed the MailTo social icon error “spaces not allowed”.
- Removed the <header role=”banner”> tag to eliminate an HTML error.
- Changes made to make Google’s Recaptcha compliant.
- Resolved the focus issues for the tabs created using the Tabby Responsive Tabs plugin.
- Resolved the color contrast issues for tabs created using the Tabby Responsive Tabs plugin.
CAWeb Feature Fixes
- We resolved the issue with custom icons not being displayed correctly. This issue was reported by CCHCS.
- Fixed the alignment of the More buttons that are part of post lists.
- We fixed the Parallax display for background images.