1.4.18 Released 8/29/2019
We have updated the CAWeb Publishing theme to version 1.4.18. The CAWeb Publishing Service team has completed these updates during our published Preventative Maintenance window, 9:00 PM to 11:00 PM. The features being provided are listed below. If you have any questions or concerns contact us at email@example.com.
For this release we are on Divi version 3.27.3
Accessibility and State Template Fixes
- Removed the Alt attribute for the Fav Icon thus eliminating an HTML error.
- Added the Aria-atomic= “true” to resolve the warning message on the error container.
- Resolved the color contrast for mobile menus.
- Resolved the screen reader issues tied to mobile menus.
- Fixed the positioning of the Mobile menu in relationship to the search icon.
- Fixed the MailTo social icon error “spaces not allowed”.
- Removed the <header role=”banner”> tag to eliminate an HTML error.
- Changes made to make Google’s Recaptcha compliant.
- Resolved the focus issues for the tabs created using the Tabby Responsive Tabs plugin.
- Resolved the color contrast issues for tabs created using the Tabby Responsive Tabs plugin.
CAWeb Feature Fixes
- We resolved the issue with custom icons not being displayed correctly. This issue was reported by CCHCS.
- Fixed the alignment of the More buttons that are part of post lists.
- We fixed the Parallax display for background images.