Scheduled release 9/19/2019
We will update the CAWeb Publishing theme to version 1.4.20 on the evening of 10/10/2019. The CAWeb Publishing Service team will be making these updates during our published Preventative Maintenance window, 9:00 PM to 11:00 PM. The update should take no more than 15 minutes and no downtime for site visitors, authors, editors or admins is expected. The features being provided are listed below. If you have any questions or concerns contact us at email@example.com.
As part of this release we have also updated Divi to version 3.29.3
Accessibility and State Template Fixes
- Made changes to make iFramed Google calendars ADA compliant.
- Added ADA fixes for known issues to “The Events Calendar” plugin.
- Added an Aria Label for the expanded search box.
- Resolved duplicate Element ID for all slider features. This was only an issue if you had multiple images in the sliders.
- Resolved the ADA issue with the AddToAny plugin.
- Add a Title to the Table Press search box to support ADA compliance.
- Resolved the color contrast issue in the template and CAWeb for the Return to Top arrow on the right side of the page.
CAWeb Feature Additions and Fixes
- Anchors on the same page stopped working after the last release. This has now been resolved.
- There was a conflict between the Navigation bar and the search box when using Sticky Navigation. This has been resolved in the template and CAWeb.
- The displaying of icons on the backend was not correct while building pages. Previously built pages were fine it was just while creating or making updates to a page/module