CAWeb Publishing 1.4.20 Released 10/10/2019
We have updated the CAWeb Publishing theme to version 1.4.20. The CAWeb Publishing Service team has completed these updates during our published Preventative Maintenance window, 9:00 PM to 11:00 PM. The features being provided are listed below. If you have any questions or concerns contact us at email@example.com.
For this release we are on Divi version 3.29.3
Accessibility and State Template Fixes
- Made changes to make iFramed Google calendars ADA compliant.
- Added ADA fixes for known issues to “The Events Calendar” plugin.
- Added an Aria Label for the expanded search box.
- Resolved duplicate Element ID for all slider features. This was only an issue if you had multiple images in the sliders.
- Resolved the ADA issue with the AddToAny plugin.
- Add a Title to the Table Press search box to support ADA compliance.
- Resolved the color contrast issue in the template and CAWeb for the Return to Top arrow on the right side of the page.
CAWeb Feature Additions and Fixes
- Anchors on the same page stopped working after the last release. This has now been resolved.
- There was a conflict between the Navigation bar and the search box when using Sticky Navigation. This has been resolved in the template and CAWeb.
- The displaying of icons on the backend was not correct while building pages. Previously built pages were fine it was just while creating or making updates to a page/module