CAWeb Publishing 1.4.22 Released 03/16/2020
We have updated the CAWeb Publishing theme to version 1.4.22. The CAWeb Publishing Service team has completed these updates during our published Preventative Maintenance window, 9:00 PM to 11:00 PM. The features being provided are listed below. If you have any questions or concerns contact us at email@example.com.
For this release we are on Divi version 4.0.11
CAWeb Accessibility and State Template Fixes
- Search Icon for Apple iPhone. This change fixes the search eye glass being out of place on an iPhone when activating Search.
- Aria Label for “Powered by CAWeb”. This change fixes an a11y (Accessibility) issue flagged by a validation tool used by one of our customers.
- Search Aria Label. This change fixes 2 search button a11y Incidents submitted by our customers.
CAWeb Features Updates
- Mobile Search and Menu alignment. An alignment issue on the iPhone has been resolved.
- DTSC Print Friendly requirements. Our customer, DTSC, provided requirements for the printing of Posts and Pages for their website and these have now become the baseline for the Print Friendly features in the CAWeb service. Thank you, DTSC!
- A new security disclaimer has been added as part of the login process. This is a SAM requirement implemented for state-wide security compliance.
- Rewrite of CA Options tabs
- We have enhanced the Alert Banner tab and made the banners easier to create and use.
- Added new Sitemap tab to enable Admins to create a new document sitemap in order that Google can index new documents. This is only required if you do not link a document to a page/post.
- Removed the Enable Geo Locator option. The State Template development team is planning on removing this functionality from the State Template, so we are removing it from our WordPress theme. (No CAWeb customers were using this feature.)
- Removed the menu type selector option. This option was not supported in the State Template, so we have also removed the feature from our theme.