CAWeb Publishing 1.4.23 Released 04/16/2020
We have updated the CAWeb Publishing theme to version 1.4.23. The CAWeb Publishing Service team has completed these updates during our published Preventative Maintenance window, 9:00 PM to 11:00 PM. The features being provided are listed below. If you have any questions or concerns contact us at email@example.com.
For this release we are on Divi version 4.4.2
CAWeb Accessibility and State Template Fixes
- The confirmation page for new user activation is now themed with the same look and feel as host web site.
- Enhancements and fixes were made for the alert banner feature. We have made changes to both the back-end process (under CAWeb Options) and the display of alert banners on your website.
- For the Panel module we have added the ability to add up to 16 characters of custom text for the Read More Button. We have also added the ability to specify if you want the link for the Read More button to be opened in the same page or a new tab.
- We have resolved 3 ADA issues for the WPForms feature: 1) the contrast color is corrected for the Required Field (*) symbol. 2) the submit button error container is now compliant, and 3) the date/time picker labels for input data have been corrected.
- We have changed the hover text for the Social Icons to be “Visit via <app>”.
- We now remove the role attribute from buttons with role=button. Anchors with role=button are unaffected.
- We have resolved a Search Page formatting issue with Sticky Navigation turned off.
- The Post List Module was missing the category and tag filters. These have been restored.