Please note that all the changes listed below are for CAWeb Publishing customers on the State Template version 5.5 only. If you are a CAWeb Publishing customer and your site is on State Template version 5.0 these changes will not be available to you until you migrate to the State Template version 5.5.
Also as a reminder and previously communicated your website will be migrated to the State Template version 5.5 on June 3rd if it has not been done prior to then. On the evening of June 3rd all web sites running under CAWeb Publishing will be migrated to the State Template version 5.5.
Scheduled release 5/20/2021
We will update the CAWeb Publishing theme to version 1.5.3 on the evening of 5/20/2021. The CAWeb Publishing Service team will be making these updates during our published Preventative Maintenance window, 9:00 PM to 11:00 PM. The update should take no more than 15 minutes and no downtime for site visitors, authors, editors or admins is expected. The features being provided are listed below. If you have any questions or concerns contact us at email@example.com.
As part of this release we will also update Divi to version 4.9.4
CAWeb Accessibility and State Template Fixes
- We have added the ability to set heading levels of H1-H5 for each of the following modules. Simply go to the design tab of the module you want to change the heading level for and select the desired heading level.
- Footer Section
- Section Carousel
- Section Primary
- Post List
- Alignment of the Alert Banners has been updated. With the changes the Icon, Label and Read More buttons will be aligned when multiple lines of text are required for an alert.
- To resolve a security scan reported issue we have now enabled HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS) Errors and Warnings
- Added “gsc-clear-button” to Search to resolve a reported ADA issue with screen readers.
- We have also resolved 2 issues with the navigation bar.
- Fixed the contrast ratio for the Mobile menu mode and
- Alignment issue for the tablet mode.
- We have made significant changes to the Live-Draft feature that we provide. This originated from leveraged code which now required updates. We believe we have resolved all the issues that have been reported. If you have any issues using this feature let us know. Also if this feature has not been turned on for your site you can request this to be turned on at any time.