Scheduled release 6/21/2021
We will update the CAWeb Publishing theme to version 1.5.5 on the evening of 6/21/2021. The CAWeb Publishing Service team will be making these updates during our published Preventative Maintenance window, 9:00 PM to 11:00 PM. The update should take no more than 15 minutes and no downtime for site visitors, authors, editors or admins is expected. The features being provided are listed below. If you have any questions or concerns contact us at email@example.com.
As part of this release we will also update Divi to version 4.9.7
CAWeb Accessibility and State Template Fixes
- We removed the A11Y issues relating to the arrows for the Slider module.
- Previously the default 404 page had search box as part of the page and this had issues with A11Y compliance. To resolve the issue we simply removed the search box from the default 404 page.
- Screen readers were calling out the copyright twice. This has been resolved.
- Screen readers were calling out Google Translate twice. This has been resolved.
- We replaced the Search placeholder text from “Search this Website” to “Search. This was to resolve a A11Y issue.
- Added a default Title for Section Carousel (Standard and Fullwidth)
- Added a default profile Link text for the profile module.
- Added the Lang attribute for Divi projects.
- Divi page level
- Removed xmlrpc error that was occurring on all pages.
- Removed Divi ViewPort meta
- For the Blurb module the Alt Text is now pulled from the media library if an image is added.
- Fixed tablist attribute for the Tab Module
- Divi Title text added to the following modules
- Section Footer (standard & FullWidth)
- Added Alternative text to the Image Module
- Added missing Title text for
- Course Post Detail map iframe
- Event Post Detail map iframe
- Exam Post Detail map iframe