CAWeb Publishing 1.10.1 Scheduled 07/12/2023
We will update the CAWeb Publishing theme to version 1.10.1 on 07/12/2023. The CAWeb Publishing Service team will be making these updates during our published Preventative Maintenance window, 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM. The features being provided are listed below. If you have any questions or concerns, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For this release we are on Divi version 4.21.0
CAWeb Template 6.0 Updates
- Social icons have been fixed in the Footer section. Icons were being duplicated for active Social Icons.
- Home icon has been removed as a CAWeb option.
- Show Search is no longer and option. This option allowed for a large Search box on the home page.
- Fixed the margins for pages not using the Divi Builder.
- The settings button is not part of Template 6 and has now been removed from CAWeb.
- Fixed Google Translate. The standard and custom versions should both be functional again. This was also fixed for template 5.5
- For Back to Top text has replaced the “^” icon to match Template 6.
- We resized the CA logo in the footer to match the state template sizing.
- The back to top predefined link has been removed from the footer section.
CAWeb Accessibility and General Fixes
- High Contrast headers have been repaired for version 5.5 Accordions.
- Broken reference for Favicons has been fixed for versions 5.5 and 6.0.
- We have also added the ability to level your CSS to ensure it does not get overwritten. You can use the new features located under the CAWeb Options/Additional Features. These 3 sections are Body Classes, Page Container Classes and Main Content Classes.